Returns - Breakage - Discrepancies:
Equipment may be returned. Return of chemicals can be an ISSUE and may not be possible. Please call us for more information before attempting to return chemicals.
Returns may not be made without prior authorization. To make a return, please repackage very carefully and include the following information:
· Customer's name, address, and phone number.
· Purchase order number.
· Commercial invoice number.
· Returns are not accepted after 60 days from the day of invoice.
· Shipments should be inspected immediately upon receipt.
· All breakage and discrepancy claims should be made promptly. We cannot be responsible for shortage or breakage of which we have not been informed within 7 days after receipt of shipment.